Create Your Future In Healthcare
Careerwork$ Medical connects adults from low-income communities to lasting careers in healthcare, fostering success for employees and employers. We offer a free, eight-week career training, placement assistance, and ongoing coaching.
- Entry level Job Training in the healthcare industry
- Hiring event for graduates
- Coaching for career stability and advancement
- Age 18 or older
- High School Diploma or GED
- English literacy– bilingual is a plus
- Registered in WorkSource Portland Metro
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen.
*Additional eligibility requirements will apply, and a standard background check will be conducted.
- Watch the Information Session video (embed)