WorkSource Liaison Job Opening
SE Works is seeking a full time WorkSource Liaison who is responsible for serving as a content area specialist between the WorkSource system and key community partner organizations. They will provide training and technical assistance to Community Partner organizations and Career Coaches to assist with connecting their customers to the WorkSource system and services. This position supports the regional workforce development system in meetings and in the broader community.
- Associate’s Degree preferred, but not required.
- At least 3 years working with low income, multi-barriered populations in a workforce development capacity. Additional experience can be considered in place of education requirements.
- Keen listener- ability to listen and advise
- Excellent communication skills in person, in writing, by phone, and electronically, with the ability to take complex information and make it understandable to wide range of audiences
- Excellent presentation skills – ability to deliver information clearly and concisely
- Knowledge about WorkSource Portland Metro services, standards, and practices
- Excellent time management skills and ability to get the job done
- Excellent computer software skills
- Strong ability to deliver effective training and technical assistance in 1:1 or group sessions
- Calm and organized approach to work and deadlines
- Strong problem solving and group work leadership skills
- Ability to interact with people of all ages, styles and cultural backgrounds
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work remotely
- Valid driver’s license and willing to use personal vehicle (must carry personal vehicle insurance at $100,000/$300,000 for Bodily Injury, and $100,00 for Property Damage)
- Must pass a background check
This position requires sitting and driving for extended periods of time, constant interruptions, high stress levels due to nature of work, requires intensive concentration. This position requires frequent sitting, and occasional standing, walking, and driving, use of finger movements; ordinary talking, ability to read/comprehend, write, perform calculations, communicate orally, reason and analyze constantly. A computer and standard office equipment is used daily.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, all work is remote
Wages and Benefits
SE Works offers a competitive salary, paid benefits, a retirement plan, and paid time off, among other benefits.
- 40 hours per week
If interested, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Submission Deadline: Open until filled.
SE Works is an equal opportunity employer. SE Works does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, political affiliation, or any other basis prohibited by law. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. TTY 503-772-2332.