Our efforts are led by a dedicated Board of Directors made up of community members, local businesses, part participants, and key partners. At any given time, we have representation from both local and regional employers.
EXECUTIVE BOARD MEMBERS:
Vice President/ Secretary
Lawyer, McEwen Gisvold LLP
Digital Consumer Insight Analyst
Cambia Health Solutions
Charlie Digregorio – Facilities Committee Chair
Senior Broker Norris & Steven
- Bill R Westmoreland, Vice President | RCA Manager U.S. Bank
- Barb Smith, VP of Operations – Junior Achievement Oregon & Washington
- Charlie Digregorio ,Senior Broker Norris &Stevens
- Alcina Anthony Enterprise Retail Sales Manager/Assistant Vice President. Bank of America — NMLS #37534
- Dawn Bush, Community Health and Education Specialist. Kaiser Permanente
- Dr. Gina Hawley, Vice President, Professional & Support Services. OHSU
- Brandon Manning, Region Manager, SVP Bank of the West
Truls Neal, Director of Partnerships, Oregon Food Bank
About Our Board:
Many board members are residents from area neighborhoods, employed by non-profits with a common emphasis on community development, past participants in our program and business leaders in the community. They bring expertise in business, fundraising, education, manufacturing, human resources, housing, finance, employment law, and community justice. Board members bring a diverse set of critical skills and experience that ensures services are responsive to, and reflective of diverse Portland neighborhoods.
SE Works is continually interested in expanding membership for our Board of Directors. This is an excellent opportunity for you to provide service and leadership to the Portland community in a dynamic and engaging environment. Our Board is made up of community members, local businesses, past participants, and key partners who bring specific skills and experience reflective of the customers we serve. Board members serve two-year terms and have the option of renewing membership.
If you have questions, would like a tour of our site, or are interested in becoming a member, please contact our office at (503) 772-2310.